DOUBLE RETURNBOARD ... table tennis technique ... topspin training ...
... placement training
new training for table tennis technique
Double Returnboard basic
with the "early block" directly to the baseline
to learn the various techniques, including footwork :
topspin, counter, chop , serve and flip
Double Returnboard basic chop - Recrutement
Table Tennis Player TOPSPIN-TRAINING !
VIDEO show the new method :
Facebook:Show your friends that you like that.
DOUBLE RETURNBOARD basic
with placement RETURNY
+ placement- Returny
€ 257,00 out of EU
€ 305,00 EU-price including VAT 19%
DOUBLE RETURNBOARD basic
world-wide € 251,00 (out of EU)
€ 299,00 EU-price including VAT 19%
For purchase and shipping information
please contact me at email@example.com
Regards Michael Pollak
reprensents an ideal training tool for any table-tennis player who
likes to improve:
his technique of topspin or return
within a continuous movement flow.
With kind regards Michael Pollak
16. Juni 2008
Thank you for the tracking number; it will be very helpful.
I will be using the RETURNBOARD at home to practice the weekly training .
I am receiving at a local table tennis clinic.
The clinic is run by a USATT Certified Nation Coach.
The clinic is very good, but after seeing your video
it seems that the RETURNBOARD will be a good tool for me
to use in order to practice the weekly skills that are taught at the clinic.
To learn and improve
TOPSPIN right near the table
motivation within the Returnboard-training sessions
comes from immediate feed-back of results for each executed stroke.
This immediate FEED-BACK supports the training efficiency at a maximum.
Returnboard provides new training contents, because:
- both parts – left and right – are covering the whole table width
- the returnboard can easily be installed, representing up to 21 differentangles
- each angle of inclination is comparable to the relevant position of a racket
- a right-handed player fixes the angle of the right returnboard
to correspond to his forehand and fixes the angle
of the left returnboard to correspond to his backhand.
- given the adjustment of the returnboard’s angle to the base line,
diagonal strokes can be trained as well.
- placing the returnboards near the net,
the feed-back of shortservices shows immediately
the impact of the obtained spin.
- by placing the returnboards near the net
and twisted by 180°, also undercut strokes can be trained.
- both halfs of the returnboard are coated as rackets are
and therefore enable controlled returns.
- given that you can adjust the returnboard’s angle
up to the limit of your own strenght, it increases the demand
for your personal fitness and flexible footwork
- Of course, improved fitness is a desirable target for each player
at the same point as it is an advantage within competitions !
- improved fitness and better technique
can also be obtained by regular training at home with the returnboard.
You can finally start competition against
your own FEED-BACK !
The improvement of your own strength
- supported by the training with RETURNBOARD
- is a result of a more efficient technique in combination
with higher security in strokes and optimized footwork.
Speed Returnboard 2009